10) Polyamory enables us to physically and emotionally love more than one person at a time.
9) Polyamory allows for different types of intimacy with different people.
8) Polyamory makes it easier to accept the limits of another person’s intimacy.
7) Polyamory allows us to find intimacy without ending other positive relationships or being duplicitous.
6) Polyamory enables us to offer more intimacy to a significant other than one person is cabaple of.
5) Polyamory inclines short-term and/or long-distance relationships to be positive and rewarding.
4) Polyamory leaves a person responsible for his or her own interpersonal interactions.
3) Polyamory encourages intimate relationships to be long-term, fluid and adaptable.
2) Polyamory requires that we release ourselves from jealousy.
1) Polyamory fosters communication and extreme honesty.
if we could all stop for a minute and see the depth in this, we’d all be one step closer to being a more understanding sort of people.